That should read “Friday Links that we didn’t post until Monday” It was a looooooong week.
- The Skimm. Nothing like having other people do the hard work for you. This daily newsletter gives you all of the major facts and talking points in one concise e-mail. Forbes has a great interview with the women behind it.
- goop mag #2. Oh Gweneth. We love your brand of crazy so, so much.
- What Ali Wore. The best thing you will see all day. A photographer in Berlin takes pictures of a man named Ali that walks by her office every day. It makes us wish we could go back to a time when people actually dressed themselves to go places. Take us there Ali!
- Speaking of going back in time, check out these photos of Lucille Ball and Vivian Vance. Total babes.
- RichieLeaks: Massive Document Dump Exposes Identities of Anonymous Offshore Accounts. Reading this makes doing our taxes (and still owing money despite making next to nothing) all the more infuriating.
- Examining Adult Friendship. This really spoke to us. Even the comments address it so well.
- Of course we would read this while craving nothing but sweets and cheese: Long-Term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne.
- Now 100, This Teacher Brought Sex Ed to NYC Schools. A round of applause and a standing ovation for Jeane Stockheim. Wishing her all the best on her 100th birthday.
- The Unbelievable Photos Taken by the Crazy Russians Who Illegally Climbed Egypt’s Great Pyramid. Really incredible pictures. Also, if they do end up speninding one-three years in an Egyptian prison, can the producers of Locked Up Abroad interview them? That would be a great episode.
- Mad Men is back on Sunday!! Let us look back on these photos again and just soak it all in.